Re: EMACS QUERY

From: martin
Subject: Re: EMACS QUERY
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:21:24 +0200

"hh" == hj hj <bartol_newman@hotmail.com> writes:
 hh> Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.help
 hh> Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:34:55 +0000
 hh> To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
 hh>
 hh> Hello, my name is Hj and im using Emacs version 21.2. I have just
 hh> installed it, and the only option i want to change is the size of the
 hh> font, but doesnt work and i want to know how to make it works.
 hh>
 hh> This is what i have done:
 hh>
 hh> (In the main menu) Options -> Mule (multilingual environment) -> Set
 hh> font/fontset ->
 hh>
 hh> (in the font menu) I selected Misc -> 10x20
 hh>
 hh> Now the font changed and in the options menu i clicked on "Save
 hh> options", but when I close the editor and run it again the changes
 hh> hasnt been saved!
 hh>
 hh> Where is the problem? What can I do to make the font forever changed?

hi,

you may use the command set-default-font in your init file.

martin

 hh>
 hh> Lot of Thanks for your help!   my mail is bartol_newman@hotmail.com
 hh>
 hh> Horóscopo, tarot, numerología... Escucha lo que te dicen los
 hh> astros. http://astrocentro.msn.es/
 hh>
 hh>
 hh>