CONGRATULATION!!! YOU HAVE EMERGED A \"WINNER\" IN OUR NEW GRAND PRIZE P

From: lotto_coordinator_lsluk
Subject: CONGRATULATION!!! YOU HAVE EMERGED A \"WINNER\" IN OUR NEW GRAND PRIZE PROMOTION
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:38:55 +0000

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

Dear Recipient,

                RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the First
Category draws of LUCKY STRIKE LOTTERY UK. We are happy to inform you that you
have
emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional
draws. The draws were held prior to your notification .

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
2,500,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa,
America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our
International Promotions Program.

You/Your company email id, attached to ticket number 6422-5-486, with serial
number 59-18 drew the lucky numbers 33-92-78-05 (18) and consequently won in the
First Category.

You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of £6,500,000 (Six million,
five hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds), which is the winning payout for
Category" A" winners. This is from the total prize money of £13,000,000 shared
among the 2 winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with our transfer agents CASH CHANGE UK LTD,a
subsidiary of MAXIMUM SECURITY TRUST AND FINANCE INTERNATIONAL based in the
Netheland  and insured in your name. In your best interest and also to avoid
mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of
transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your
account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants of this program.

We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year premium stakes draw where
you stand a chance of winning up to £50 million; we hope that with a part of
your prize you will participate in it.

Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

MR. ANDREW YOUNG,
FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER,
CASH CHANGE UK LTD
Foreign Service Number:+ 88216 4665 6376
TEL: +442070600696
TEL:+31-626-322-273
TELE/FAX: +447092840119
EMAIL:finan_direct6@cashchangeukltd.net

You are advised to contact our agents by email and/or fax within a week of
receiving this notice. Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your reference and
Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in every one of your
correspondence with your claims agent.

REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/04
BATCH NUMBER: R3/A312-59

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our promotional program.

Sincerely,

THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
LUCKY STRIKE LOTTERY UK
12 BRIDGE STREET,
STAINES MIDDLESEX TW18 4TP UK

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail box. Contact your claims
agent immediately.

Mail sent from http://www.thetooler.com/