barraca(yh)

From: richard
Subject: barraca(yh)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:59:07 +0800

 Dear  Sirs,

It's my great pleasure to contact you !

We learned  from Internet you are interested in  tents. We have been in this
line of business for many years. We wish to establish friendly business
relations with you and share the mutual benefits.

We are specialize in tents. We are offering them to our customers with the
benefits of consistently high quality and performance and competitive
prices.....

We are able to supply a wide variety of tents �C manufactured to the
specifications and requirements of the customer. We would be interested in
receiving more information about your enquiry so that we will be able to submit
an offer that is suitable.

For example ,what is the height of the tent?

Are you interested in windows?

What type of frame?

Who will supply the metal parts �C

will you obtain them locally which will enable a much lower quotation from our
side?

Do you have a drawing of your requirement?

What quantities do you wish to buy?

We would appreciate receiving your answers to these questions which will enable
us to submit our offer.

If you don't want to receive the mail again, pls let us know we will take you
off from our maillist!

Thanks

We hope information will help you .

Awaiting your favorable responds
Richard Zheng
Qyield (Xiamen) Camping Products Co., Ltd
4/F., No. 20, Huaguang Rd. Huli, Xiamen, China.
Tel: +86 592 5658478
Fax: +86 592 5744311
E-mail: richard@mainhouses.com