man pages in framepop

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: man pages in framepop
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:03:12 GMT

Dear List,

I can't find what to customize in order to have man pages show up in a pop-up
frame (i.e. using framepop). I have the feeling I should do it in
special-display-regexps, but am not sure how to specify the regexp. The
format of the man output buffer name is "* Man TOPIC*. A related question is,
does the regexp need to be specified differently depending on whether one
does it directly in .emacs or through the customize interface?

Thanks in advance,
Best wishes,