Re: sml mode in emacs

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: sml mode in emacs
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:13:41 -0600

JS wrote:
I have Ubuntu linux installed. I have downloadet mosml and configured my
.emacs file which now make it possible to start emacs in sml mode. But when
want to start det ML compiler emacs can't find the mosml compiler that I
have installed. Hope someone can help!

Emacs searches for compilers and other executables in it's exec-path variable (C-h v), which is initialized from your PATH environment variable.

Kevin Rodgers