build-and-save-all

From: Rodrigo Canellas
Subject: build-and-save-all
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:36:35 -0200

Hi,

I would like to create a function that would save all the buffers and then
build the project being edited.

If I got it tight, in order to run 'make' the cursor must be in the buffer of
the 'makefile', or at least in a buffer of a file saved in the same directory
of the 'makefile'. So, before calling 'make', this function must first set
the 'makefile' buffer as the current buffer.

Does anyone know if something like that already exists? Would someone help me
on that?

Thanks a lot,

  Rodrigo Canellas