Re: thumbnail viewer integrated in emacs' dir-mode

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: Re: thumbnail viewer integrated in emacs' dir-mode
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:27:14 -0800

Hi Gabriel,

 Gabriel> Can anybody recommend me a mode or some way to integrate a
 Gabriel> thumbnail viewer into emacs' directory-mode? I am using emacs
 Gabriel> for almost all my work except of viewing photos (up to now).
 Gabriel> Any help greatly appreciated.

There is a thumbs mode that does just this. You can read all about it
here:
            http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/ThumbsMode

HTH.

Ted

--
Edward O'Connor
ted@oconnor.cx

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.