Re: site-lisp directory

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: site-lisp directory
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:48:21 +0200

Am 01.04.2005 um 15:09 schrieb Jay Cotton:

My question is this: shouldn't the customizations that I have in my .emacs file override anything in site-lisp files or directories (not the other way around)?

It does! Do you have some fontset settings for default-frame-alist or initial-frame-alist in your .emacs that are overridden?

The Carbon Emacs 22.0.50 has another set of fontsets defined.

"They're putting dimes in the hole in my head to see the change in me."