Re: byte-compiling .emacs (was: how can I tell emacs to treat a text fil

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: byte-compiling .emacs (was: how can I tell emacs to treat a text file as html?)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:56:20 +0200

Am 11.04.2005 um 15:10 schrieb Joe Corneli:

I personally always byte compile mine b/c otherwise emacs complains that the source file is newer

If GNU Emacs complains in that way, I just delete its reason to complain about! Isn't that radical?!

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Let's face it; we don't want a free market economy either."
        James Farley, president, Coca-Cola Export Corp., 1959