Re: Shortcut to change buffers?

From: JS
Subject: Re: Shortcut to change buffers?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:54:52 +0200

Quokka wrote:

>>>shift between the
> I use tabbar mode, this provides a nice graphical display
> of the buffers and provides functions for next buffer
> and prev buffer.
> link:
> Paul

Could you give a short explanation on how to make it work?
I have made this in my .emacs file:

(require 'tabbar)

But when I restart emacs I get this error:

An error has occurred while loading `/home/johs/.emacs':

File error: "Cannot open load file", "tabbar"

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate the cause
of the error in your initialization file and remove it.  Start
Emacs with the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error

I have placed the tabbar.el file in my load path.