Re: how to change default indent style of java source files

From: Greg Rowe
Subject: Re: how to change default indent style of java source files
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:02:23 -0400

litchi wrote:

(defun my-java-mode-hook ()
   (c-set-style "k&r")
     (setq c-basic-offset 2))

  (add-hook 'java-mode-hook 'my-java-mode-hook)
but I dont know the meaning of those statements
I am totally a newer to lisp and emacs

You defined function called 'my-java-mode-hook'. In that function you made a couple calls to customize the current buffer. When you call add-hook you are adding your customization function to a list of functions that will be called any time that java-mode is started.

Greg

--
Home is where the .bashrc is.