Re: How to save minor mode in Desktop?

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: How to save minor mode in Desktop?
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 09:09:33 -0600

heriberaht wrote:
  I use desktop.el to save emacs sessions, but minor-mode is lost after
restart. how to correct this? The two minor mode I want to keep is
setnu-mode and matlab-eei-minor-mode.

  Looking forward to all of your valuable advices, thanks.

desktop.el itself seems to suggest that you should frob desktop-minor-mode-table:

;; Some words on minor modes: Most minor modes are controlled by
;; buffer-local variables, which have a standard save / restore
;; mechanism.  To handle all minor modes, we take the following
;; approach: (1) check whether the variable name from
;; `minor-mode-alist' is also a function; and (2) use translation
;; table `desktop-minor-mode-table' in the case where the two names
;; are not the same.

--
Kevin Rodgers