How about link exchange?

From: webmaster
Subject: How about link exchange?
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 12:31:53 +0300

Hello

I am webmaster of Kurt Jackson website
www.kurtjackson.co.uk, he is famous Britain painter.
Artist ask me to update his website, because it's not
updated during long time (about six months). He want renew
it, and also he ask me to make a little link exchange with
websites about art, personal artists sites and other
interesting web spaces.
So I write to you, because I see we similar this subject.
If you not against this proposal, send me information about
your website. I will add it to the special link page and
when it will be done I'll send information about Kurt
Jackson website to you to make mutual exchange.
Want to notice: to accelerate process you can place my link
and when send your link.

Cornwall painter, nature, environment, landscape artist</a>
Kurt Jackson is one of Britain's leading painters. His
environment and nature painting embraces a wide range of
materials and techniques. He is most famous for his
paintings of the Cornwall landscape but has painted in
Scotland, Ireland and further afield.

---
Best regards,
webmaster of www.kurtjackson.co.uk