Re: Fontsize on startup

From: B.T. Raven
Subject: Re: Fontsize on startup
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:11:17 -0500

"Stefan Bienert" <StefanBienert@web.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.2038.1120422978.2857.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org...
> Hello,
>
> I am kind of new to emacs but getting deeper into it day by day...
>
> One problem I couldnt solve with the help of google is the font size,
emacs
> starts with.
> I always have to go to the options menu, choose Mule and Set Font/
Fontset by
> myself...there is a way to but it into the .emacs, I guess...but how?
>
> best regards,
>
> bienchen

I have this in my .emacs (MS Windows build, w32, but it should be very
similar under X):

(custom-set-faces
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom -- don't edit or cut/paste it!

 '(default ((t (:stipple nil :background "white" :foreground "black"
:inverse-video nil :box nil :strike-through nil :overline nil :underline
nil :slant normal :weight normal :height 108 :width normal :family
"outline-arial unicode ms")))))

I think I got it in there via menu--
Customize Emacs
Specific face