Re: Color-theme & Emacs crash

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Color-theme & Emacs crash
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:00:14 +0200

Am 01.09.2005 um 12:31 schrieb William XWL:

I'm using color-theme 6.5.0 on Emacs 22.0.50.1, Linux. It works pretty
well for long.

You're using one! How often and with which frequency did you change the themes? The re-re-re-re-...-loading makes something get wrong or fail, that GNU Emacs finally crashes. From looking at the statements that make up a theme I'd presume they don't hurt Emacs (only my feeling for aesthetics).

--
Greetings

  Pete

For some reason, this fortune reminds everyone of Marvin Zelkowitz.