RE: instance process name

From: Rancier, Jeff
Subject: RE: instance process name
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:55:27 -0400

Thanks Kevin.  Actually, I'm running GNU Emacs 21.3.2 (sparc-sun-solaris2.8,
X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) from Windows, but when I bring up Sun's Forte
Debugger (workshop), Sun has integrated the debugger into Xemacs, and I
simply want the ability to load/~load various features, as they both use the
same init file.  I'll probably just use the emacs-build-system or
emacs-version.

Jeff

| |