Response Please

From: Update
Subject: Response Please
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:40:38 -0500

Lately we've been bombarded with emails from clients, wondering if it is still possible to make money in online...or if it's all just a big scam.

Well, We've decided to break years and years of silence and reveal to you the truth about it...right here, on a special web page...

Better hurry and get to that site, like NOW...because we know by tomorrow morning every business opportunity guru on the planet is going to BEG me to take this down!

Thanks, Staff

P.S. Just wait until you read what we reveal on that will blow your mind!

With best regards,
Steve Scott

Safe Mail · 2174 Rodeo Dr · Beverly Hills, CA 90210
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.