passing commands to ediff-directories from the elisp function

From: mak kwak
Subject: passing commands to ediff-directories from the elisp function
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:15:58 +0200

Hello
I trying to write a method that will run ediff-directories comand for my two
directories, then will mark all equal files for hiding (=h) and will hide them
(x).

I did the following:
(defun compare-my-dirs (dir1 dir2)
"compares two directories"
(ediff-directories dir1 dir2)
(switch-to-buffer "*Ediff Session Group Panel*") ;; success, switches to that
buffer.
(insert "=h") ;; !!!! neither does not mark equal files for hiding..
(insert "x")) ;; !!!! ..nor hides them.

My question is, how can I pass my commands to *`Ediff Session Group Panel*'
from elisp function ?

Greetings

SIN CITY - Miasto Grzechu. Najnowszy film Rodrigueza
i Tarantino w wypożyczalniach DVD i wideo!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.film.wp.pl%2Ffilm.html%3Fid%3D24839%26h%3D1&sid=516