Re: sending a buffer content as pipe to enscript

From: Flatman
Subject: Re: sending a buffer content as pipe to enscript
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:56:05 +0200

* Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE> wrote:

| How about your elder approach from August with saving the buffer's
| contents to /tmp? enscript could pick up this too ...

Yep,

At that time I used ps-print-buffer which allready 'handles' the buffer
as ps. enscript needs raw input . That's why I prefer another approach
for it . However I don't know how to specify the filetype to enscript
yet .... I think enscript uses the extension to detect file type ? Not
sure of this however ...

--
Erik

* Life is wonderful with Emacs and Perl *