HOWTO: Ispell multiple regions?

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: HOWTO: Ispell multiple regions?
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 02:00:13 +0000 (UTC)

I have some ELisp code to select several regions in my file (e.g.,
those having text property ispell).  How would I Ispell these regions?

AFAIC, ispell-region() does not provide a way to query "the status of
operation".  Thus my idea is that the following code:

  (my-map-regions
   (function
    (lambda (s e)
      (ispell-region s e)
      ;; Bulk out if user pressed 'x' or 'q' - but HOWTO?
      )))

would not be easily breakable out by 'x' or 'q'.

Now what?

Thanks,
Ilya