htmlize-view.el - please test on different OS:es

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: htmlize-view.el - please test on different OS:es
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 01:39:45 +0200

The file htmlize-view.el tries to make it possible to print easily from Emacs on different operating systems where a full fledged web browser is available.

Probably you can print easily from your web browser on most system. The function htmlize-view-buffer sends a html file to your web browser that looks like your current buffer in Emacs. I would be glad if this was tested on different operating systems. I have tested this on MS Windows.

You can find htmlize-view.el at You will also need htmlize.el: