Re: Mark current column

From: Peter Tury
Subject: Re: Mark current column
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:21:18 GMT

On 18 Oct 2005 11:59:53 -0700, rgb wrote:

>> Is it possible somehow easily (=using at most a few elisp lines in .emacs?)
>> to highlight the current column (in all the (visible) lines of the current
>> buffer) by a (custom)key sequence?
>
> This is a piece of a bigger package I've been putting together.
> Maybe I'll get this part polished up and posted to the wiki
> sometime later this week.

Thanks! I can't see these things on your wiki, but I started to use your
column-marker posted here. It makes almost exactly what I wanted. (Though I
can't mark several lines at the same time (what would be good) + I can't
see the marker in shorter lines, however it would also be good.)

Anyway: thanks a lot!