indent problem with tcsh script

From: Olive
Subject: indent problem with tcsh script
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:42:18 +0100

I use emacs 21.3. When I edit a tcsh script; the indent-according-to-mode command does not work properly: it shift the current line by a few spaces regardless of the position of this first line. This happens either if I type the TAB key (which sould run the indent-according-to-mode; the value of tab-always-indent is set to t) or if I type manually M-x indent-according-to-mode.
If I edit a bash script, everything works as expected.

Is this a known bug, are there any workaround or does I miss something?

Olive