Security break at OurComments.org

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Security break at OurComments.org
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:34:17 +0100

It seems like I have been hit by a very serious security break with my web hotel powweb.com. The main page has been hacked by an Iran hacker.

I will immediately tell this to powweb.com and hope they will raise their security awareness. I have seen defiencies before in their security policy (and I have told them to no avail) but this is the worst so far.

I apologize for the current main page (which is not at all mine). I strongly support peace negotiations between Israel and it neighbours. Every act of disrespect threatens the chances for peace.

I will try to look at the Emacs pages at OurComments.org too to see if something have been broken.

Sorry for this.