I really need your urgent assistance please

From: rose ndolvon
Subject: I really need your urgent assistance please
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 07:45:53 +0000

# 25 RICHARDS RYLAAN, AUCKLAND PARK,0083
P.O. Box 524, AUCKLANDPARK
JOHANNESBURG 2001
SOUTH AFRICA
+277 3531 4355

Dear Sir / Madam,

With due respect, trust and humility. I write you this proposal, which I believe it will be of great interest to you. I am Mrs. rose ndolvon of the blessed memory.Before Forces-operation loyal to Major Johnny Paul Koromah killed my husband, he was the director general Diamond Mining Co (G.D.M.C) Sierra Leone. On the course of the revolution in country, prominent people were hijacked from their homes to unknown destination.

Two days before my husband death, he managed to sneak a written message to us explaining his condition and concerning one trunk box of valuables containing money, which he concede under the roof. He instructed me to take our two children and move out of Sierra Leone,immediately to any neighboring country.

The powerful peacekeeping force of the economic of West Africa(ECOMOG) monitoring team intervened to arrest the situation of mass killings by the rebels; overnight,hopeless situation without a partner at moment of calamity, every person was running for his life.

I and my children managed to escape to South Africa safely with the box and some vital documents of property title.

The cash involved inside the box was US$15.8 Million(Fifteen Million Eight Hundred Thousand United StatesDollars) due to fear and limited rights as refugee, I deposited the items with a private security company in order not to raise an eyebrow over the box here inSouth Africa with my son’s name Mr. James ndolvon, we want to travel out of South Africa entirely with the money for investment in your country because of political and economic instability and for the future benefit of my children.

I want you to assist us to claim this box from theSecurity Company and get the money deposited in a local account here in South Africa in your name and thereafter you order the bank to transfer the money into your private account in your country. You shall also source for good investment with us, you or your company, we are prepared to give you reasonable percentage of 25% for your kind assistance,5% set aside for any expenses that might incurred byboth parties during the course of the transaction while the remaining 70% will be for my family's investment in your country.

Also we will pay for all expenses occurred in the course of this business. For the interest of this business do not hesitate to contact us on the above email adresse immediately you receive this message for more information to enable us proceed in earnest towards concluding all our arrangements. No other person knows about this money apart from my son’s and I, also be informed that you can use the above phone number to contact me or my son Mr. James ndolvon. God bless you.

Best regards,

Mrs. Rose Ndolvon