Re: printing from w32 emacs

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: printing from w32 emacs
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 02:23:16 +0100

B. T. Raven wrote:

Lennart, yes the printer works from the browser. I printed out all 9
pages of your web site in living color. Does the w32-print.el also use
the web browser? I want to keep emacs working as much as possible like
the GNU Linux version and do things with the simplest theoretically
possible method.
I think that the easiest then is that you grap the file from here:

Then look for w32-print.el (I hope that was the name then) and check what it requires. Please let me know how it works for you!

PS: Normally I think it is much easier to take the exe file instead and do the installation from there. But that might do a bit more than you want now. It installs gnuserv for example. (And I am no more quite sure what version 0.89 does. This is the last version for Emacs 21.3. Newer versions are for the next generation of Emacs.)