Completion- Help

From: FD
Subject: Completion- Help
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:44:24 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to use etags to create a Tags file containing a list of words so I can use the completion using this list of words.
I put in my .emacs.el this :
(setq tags-table-list '("c:/Program Files/emacs/bin/" ))
(global-set-key [C-tab] 'dabbrev-expand)

(I'm using Windows XP)

My question is how to write the regexp (I'm a newbie) to retrieve the words from a file. The file contains only a list of words separated by spaces.

I tried
etags -l none -r="[a-zA-Z0-9]+" list.txt
but I obtained this:
etags:  [a-zA-Z0-9]+  :unterminated regexp.

What's wrong?
What should I write?

Where can I find a good documentation on regexps for emacs?

I would like to color only some words in a text (contained in this list). Is there an easy way to do this?

Many Thanks