Re: alternative to ECB

From: Eric Ludlam
Subject: Re: alternative to ECB
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:32:27 -0500

CEDET Background parsing enables C-g, as it is off by default in timer
fcns and in some hooks.  If ECB is doing some work in such a way and
calling the parser, it would be very helpful if it too enabled C-g.

Something like this:

    (let ((inhibit-quit nil)
       (do stuff)

If C-g is enabled at that time, I'm not sure why it would fail to exit
on C-g.  Perhaps some built-in function is being given bad parameters
or some-such.