Re: Is there any key shortcut to switch through buffers in the emacs?

From: Floyd L. Davidson
Subject: Re: Is there any key shortcut to switch through buffers in the emacs?
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:42:25 -0900

Pawel <null7@wp.pl> wrote:
>Also try
>C-<left-arrow> and C-<right-arrow>

Those are owned by the window manager (FVWM) on my box.  Or, I
assume they are as they are not recognized by XEmacs at all.

Regardless of that, what functions are those keys bound to on your
system?  (Use C-H K check.)

--
Floyd L. Davidson            <http://www.apaflo.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)                         floyd@apaflo.com