viper-mode and aucTeX

From: Frederic Sicot
Subject: viper-mode and aucTeX
Date: 13 Apr 2006 09:29:43 -0700

Hello,

I try to convert some vi-users to edit LaTeX with Emacs/AucTeX. They're
OK as long as they can use the viper-mode to emulate vi. By doing this,
the keyboard shortcut of AucTeX no longer work and so this mode becomes
rather useless. As the keyboard shortcuts of vi and emacs are
completely different, I thought that they would both work.

Do you know a way to use the viper-mode and my AucTeX shortcuts (C-c
C-c for instance) still work ?

thanks a lot
fred