Re: reading tex files

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: reading tex files
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:09:43 +0200

Am 25.04.2006 um 19:28 schrieb Gary Wessle:

what do I need to display/read those files under emacs21.4

Nothing. Why do you think TeX files would need something special?

"Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration." -Donald Knuth