pcl-cvs: suppress empty dirs?

From: Robin Dunn
Subject: pcl-cvs: suppress empty dirs?
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 15:35:44 -0700

Hi,

I've just started using a emacs 22.0.50 snapshot and have been able to migrate all of my prior settings and customizations, but there is one new 'feature' that is bugging me. When I do a cvs-examine in pcl-cvs then any old empty directories still in the repository are showing up with "new-dir Need-Update" which is real annoying. I'd rather that they just didn't show up at all like in the old version. I've tried setting cvs-auto-remove-directories, and adding a regex to cvs-parse-ignored-messages, but still no luck. Does anybody know how to suppress these lines? They come from the cvs server like this:

cvs server: New directory `this/is/the/pathname' -- ignored

Robin