Re: the SPACE filename completion is not working

From: Luis A Escobar
Subject: Re: the SPACE filename completion is not working
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:06:13 -0500

Peter: thank you for your help. I will proceed with the binding you
  are suggesting.

  Thanks again

Best regards, Luis A

Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE>@Web.DE on 06/13/2006 05:53:18 PM

Sent by:    Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE

To:    Luis A Escobar <luis@lsu.edu>
cc:    help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

--
Greetings

   Pete

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for
lists of "Ten Best".
                                      -- H. Allen Smith