perldb continue and x @foo

From: avilella
Subject: perldb continue and x @foo
Date: 14 Jun 2006 08:57:43 -0700

Hi all,

I am using perldb under Emacs, and for a long time I have wondered if
there is a way to do trigger more than one statement at the same line.

For example:

Let's say I have a breakpoint at a place in my code, and at some point
I want to do a:

DB<2> c

and after that I want to print the contents of something, like:

DB<2> x @foo

and I want to do this all over again, and again.

Is there a way to do that in one line?

Something like:

DB<2> c ; x @foo

At some point, then I will be able to do something like:

DB<2> c ; x @foo; c ; x @foo2; c x @foo3 ; c; x @foo4; n; x @bar; n; n;
x @bar2

or anything more complicated...

I'm sure there is a Emacs/Perl guru out there that knows how to do
that, in a way or another.

Thanks in advance,

Bests,

    Albert.