Re: Checking whether a list contains a particular element

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Checking whether a list contains a particular element
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:17:28 +0200

Am 16.07.2006 um 21:22 schrieb Barry Margolin:

The built-in 'add-to-list' function already performs this check

Ahh! From reading the function's name it's hard to guess that it does such a good work. And since the name is so clear I never would have checked the description ...

Thank you all for the answers! It's now just a waste of time if I add what's already there.

--
Greetings

             ~  O
             ~  O  o