Re: emacs 22 on win XP, selection-coding-system, and copy & paste outsid

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: emacs 22 on win XP, selection-coding-system, and copy & paste outside emacs
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:36:27 +0200

Am 04.08.2006 um 13:14 schrieb Eli Zaretskii:

It sounds like my simple request somehow offended you or otherwise
made you angry.  I don't know what I did wrong, but I apologize
anyway.

No need to apologise, I simply do not want to live in a restricted 8 bit world that ends at some country's border, for which I try to work in Unicode Emacs 23.0.0 and try to help GNU Emacs 22.0.50 come close to it. *I* should apologise if I sounded so harsh and repulsive!

--
Greetings

  Pete

Bake Pizza not war!