Re: indent after parens in cperl-mode

From: wenbinye
Subject: Re: indent after parens in cperl-mode
Date: 10 Aug 2006 23:15:37 -0700

 I use cperl style "PerlStyle", and set cperl-mode-hook as following,
it's ok.
(add-hook 'cperl-mode-hook
            (cperl-set-style "PerlStyle")
            (setq cperl-indent-parens-as-block t)
            (setq cperl-close-paren-offset (- cperl-indent-level))
            (setq cperl-invalid-face nil)
            (setq cperl-auto-newline t)))

The two variable: cperl-indent-parens-as-block and
control this indent behavior.

Hope this help.