Re: bind C-å o C-e

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: bind C-å o C-e
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:49:33 +0200

Am 16.08.2006 um 11:17 schrieb A. Drosos:

I tried to google for an answer to this problem and tried a great variety of possibilities in my .emacs file to bind C-å back to C-e, with no success.

Have you also tried to bind C-å to the same command that C-e is performing?

You could bind global-set-key to some key-binding. Interactively you can try to bind C-å to move-end-of-line. Then press: C-x ESC ESC C-a C-k C-g (repeat-complex-command, move-beginning-of-line, kill-line, keyboard-quit). After that position the cursor at some proper place in .emacs and type C-y C-x C-s (yank, save-buffer).

--
Greetings

  Pete

In a world without walls and fences, who needs gates and windows?