Re: prolog users?

From: Solly Brown
Subject: Re: prolog users?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:14:20 +1000

Markus Triska wrote:
Hi,

Solly Brown <sollyb@cse.unsw.edu.au> writes:

Quick question for users of prolog under emacs:

Consider the prolog.el from:

http://turing.ubishops.ca/home/bruda/emacs-prolog/

Brilliant! Turns out that the wacko behaviour was not due to my prolog.el file, but in fact a little bit of code in my .emacs file (I copied it from someone else's .emacs a couple of years ago, and forgot all about it until now).

Your suggestion of trying a different prolog.el version made me think about changing my .emacs file too, so thanks Markus....... =-). And thank you David for your suggestions also.

Solly