Re: rmail and quoted-printable

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: rmail and quoted-printable
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:39:07 +0200

   > You seem to assume that the quoted-printable part is text.  But it
   > sometimes isn't; and then in some cases that part is base64-encoded,
   > not quoted-printable encoded.

   I've never seen quoted-printable that wasn't text.  The point of
   quoted-printable is that it's used for plain text, to just encode
   occasional special characters, such as soft line breaks, diacriticals,
   fancy quotes, etc.

   It's possible that an attachment is base64-encoded, but he's not asking
   about that, just about quoted printable.

It is exactly what I wanted to explain with my bad english :) Thank
you for helping me.

--
Xavier