Re: ediff next/previous difference & point

From: Florian Kaufmann
Subject: Re: ediff next/previous difference & point
Date: 18 Sep 2006 04:16:20 -0700

> Can it be that you have the wrong value set for
> C-h v focus-follows-mouse RET

I think this doesn't solve the problem, I played around with this
variable. However I noticed that all works fine if the ediff frame is
really small. If I make it larger by pressing ?, after a couple of n's
and p's, the problem as described at the beginning of the thread
starts. This just as info, I can live with that state.