Re: pasting many times

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: pasting many times
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:13:04 +0100

don provan wrote:
Holger Sparr <address@hidden> writes:

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, "Colin S. Miller"
 <address@hidden> wrote:

Holger Sparr wrote:
Does `kill-region' change the the `kill-ring' exclusively?
There are other functions that will, including
That's my point. Then a defadvice on kill-region is not sufficient.

I feel like I'm missing something, but are you guys looking for
kill-new? It's the only function that adds to the kill ring:
everything else calls it.

Sweet. It even has a hook, kill-hook, which we can use to refresh
the kill history buffer.

Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.