[Fw: Re: Re: emacs cyrillic ]

From: Martin Ivanov
Subject: [Fw: Re: Re: emacs cyrillic ]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:53:10 +0200 (GMT+02:00)

Mr Dyballa,

without the bulgarian.el file, I canot set the language environment to
"Bulgarian standard, I cannot at all write cyrillic. A have the LANG variable
on my system. Concerning bulgarian it says:
bg_BG
bg_BG.utf8
You say I should use LANG instead of the "bulgarian standard" environment (and
probably instead of the bulgarian.el file). I would be thankful to you if you
explain to me what I should do in terms of commands. I am not familiar with the
Lisp language and I rather prefer to get ready code and paste it at the correct
place in ~/.emacs. I corrected the line concerning ispell that you said is
totally wrong. I am sending to you the file containing the output of "ispell
-vv" as attachment.
I still have no "bulgarian" option in the menu. I do not know how to enable
spell checking in bulgarian. I wish I could turn to aspell besides, for so long
as I have read it is richer than ispell.

I hope you will help me.

Regards,
Martin

Експертис 6.0 - счетоводно-правна информационна система