Generate a new buffer name

From: mopi
Subject: Generate a new buffer name
Date: 22 Nov 2006 00:00:20 -0800

Hello friends

I use a lot of different buffers during a normal day. Often I don't
care what their names are, actually I feel that being forced to name
them interrupts me. I'm perfectly happy with the default naming that
other text editors use (Untitled-1, Untitled-2 etc).

I'm trying to replicate this behaviour in emacs. So far I have placed
this in my .emacs:

(global-set-key [(control n)]
                (lambda() (interactive)(switch-to-buffer(get-buffer-create
"Untitled1"))))

This gives me a new buffer named Untitled1. How can I make a variable
that increments so when I press C-n again I get a buffer named
Untitled2 and so on?