Re: postscript output?

From: Jan Brosius
Subject: Re: postscript output?
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:54:04 +0100

Peter Dyballa wrote:

Am 01.01.2007 um 18:37 schrieb Jan Brosius:

Is it possible to have postscript output in one of the buffers of emacs?

Yes. You can visit in a buffer the PS output file.

Or do you want to see the PS code from printing from GNU Emacs? Then substitute ps-print... with ps-spool...!

I have tried ps-print-buffer but I cannot send postscript to another buffer for preview.
Is there something I overlook?

--
Greetings

  Pete

"A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away."
                                 -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry