Re: Emacs client hanging

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacs client hanging
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:00:55 +0100

HS wrote:
Hello all!
I'm having a problem with Emacsclient (this comes with EmacsW32)
It's hanging when I load the file below.
Anyone knows what could be the problem ?
I tried everything but it's like magic... the file is ok if I load it
afterwards starting Emacs!
Thanks in advance,

Some questions to make it possible to answer you:

1) Are you using the patched or the unpatched version of Emacs+EmacsW32?

2) Is Emacs started before?