Re: Possible bugs with indentation in html mode

From: RealityMonster
Subject: Re: Possible bugs with indentation in html mode
Date: 17 Feb 2007 08:58:22 -0800

On Feb 16, 11:37 pm, Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flasc...@gatech.edu>
wrote:
> Angela Bellavance wrote:
> > I guess technically I am using XEmacs (version 21.4.19), not emacs.
> > - Angela
>
> Then don't post to help-*gnu-emacs*.  GNU Emacs is produced by the GNU
> Project (http://www.gnu.org/). XEmacs (http://www.xemacs.org/) is a fork
> of GNU Emacs.  In case you don't know GNU Emacs runs on X Windows.
>
> Matthew Flaschen
>
>  signature.asc
> 1KDownload

No, post here if you like, and just keep in mind that we might not be
able to help with specific XEmacs-isms, or some things might be a bit
fiddly. Quite a lot of stuff is the same -- precisely because XEmacs
is a fork -- so you can find some good answers here.

And both XEmacs and GNU Emacs run on most UNIX and Windows systems.
You don't require X Windows at all.

JS