Re: Can't compile

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Can't compile
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:54:51 +0100

Am 25.02.2007 um 09:08 schrieb Xavier Maillard:

Peter Dyballa wrote:

Am 24.02.2007 um 11:28 schrieb Xavier Maillard:

nero.el:2119:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void: nero-

I think there is one argument too much in the "Musical Letters" ...

Yep but it is not the error reported when byte-compiling. I fixed
the "Musical Letters" entry but it still reports a void function

The error must be in nero-defjump then, but I don't understand enough of Emacs Lisp to be able to find it. Could be the way the function is used is inappropriate ...

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for lists of "Ten Best".
                                     -- H. Allen Smith