Re: Question about font-lock faces

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: Question about font-lock faces
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:28:23 -0600

Hadron <hadronquark@gmail.com> writes:

> That was quick and dirty? Wow, you must talk lisp in your sleep. Yeth?

I cannot really take credit for that code.  It was probably written by
Dr. T. V. Raman of the emacspeak project.  I think I mentioned this in
my first post.  All I did was to remove the small bit that you would
have had no use for, the part that tells me what voice is being used on
the text at point.

Take care,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Real programmers can write assembly code in any language.   :-)
                -- Larry Wall in  <8571@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>