Re: Latest emacs snapshots max CPU on XP

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Latest emacs snapshots max CPU on XP
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:55:58 -0500

I found the problem!!

After commenting and uncommenting various pieces of my various
configuration files (many MANY configuration files :)

The CPU hog was the CEDET library I was using for my ECB installation.
Apparently the semantic parser was going wild with the new version.
I've disabled the CEDET and ECB packages until I can track down the
actual culprit. There's been no update for some time in CEDET, so I
may look for alternatives for java programming.

In the meantime, I'm switching from gnuserv to emacsclient. Thanks for
all of your help!

- Chris

--
     (.   .)